Installation and acceptance steps of diesel generator set
Precautions steps for acceptance of diesel generator set after commissioning:
1. First of all, when the diesel generator set is shut down, check the appearance of the set, all instruments and cable joints, if there is any problem, it needs to be dealt with before acceptance
2. After completing the inspections before start-up, manually debug the generator set, check whether the parameters of the generator set are normal, and then stop the machine, and then do automatic debugging. , Check whether the parameters of the unit are normal
3. Pay attention to the on-load test of the generator set. After the no-load test acceptance is completed, perform manual and automatic load-carrying tests on the generator set. Please read the operating procedures of the generator set and carefully check whether the output parameters of the generator set are normal and the sound Are there any abnormalities?
4. Start part of the load supplied by the generator set and carefully check whether the load is operating normally. Finally, check whether the protection performance of the diesel generator set is intact and whether it is safe and reliable.
Since there is no special instrument for loading test, it is impossible to detect whether the rated output power and load capacity can meet the design requirements after the completion of the project, which directly affects the acceptance of the project; some diesel generator sets have installed noise reduction equipment after the environmental noise is reduced. It is small, but it has a certain impact on the output power of the unit. It is impossible to detect how much output power of the unit is lost, whether the quality of the noise reduction project meets the contract requirements according to the original design and how much the reasonable power loss of the unit is guaranteed.
How to prolong the service life of the generator and maximize the energy of the generator is the pre-installation of diesel generator set is very important. The following are the precautions for installation
1. The installation site should be well ventilated, the generator end should have enough air inlets, and the diesel generator set end should have good air outlets. The area of the air outlet should be more than 1.5 times larger than the area of the water tank; the air inlet is not smooth or does not meet the requirements, and less air enters the cylinder, which will cause insufficient fuel in the cylinder, generate carbon deposits, and affect the load capacity of the diesel generator set ; Similarly, the exhaust pipe does not meet the requirements, and the oxygen content in the air in the engine room is reduced, which will also cause insufficient fuel in the cylinder, generate carbon deposits, and affect the load capacity of the diesel generator set.
2. The area around the installation site should be kept clean and avoid placing objects that can produce acidic, alkaline and other corrosive gases and vapors nearby. If conditions permit, fire extinguishing devices should be equipped.
3. For indoor use, the exhaust pipe must be connected to the outside. The pipe diameter must be greater than or equal to the diameter of the exhaust pipe of the muffler. The pipe elbow should not exceed 3 to ensure smooth exhaust. The pipe should be connected Tilt down 5-10 degrees to avoid rainwater injection; if the exhaust pipe is installed vertically upwards, a rain cover must be installed. In order to increase the output power of diesel generator sets, with a certain cylinder capacity and number, only by forcing more air into the cylinder to fully burn the fuel in the cylinder can the average effective pressure of the set be increased. At present, the diesel generator sets adopt turbo booster. Compressor, which places strict requirements on the exhaust of diesel generator sets. Once the exhaust is not smooth or the exhaust gas speed does not meet the requirements, the air entering the cylinder will decrease, which will cause the diesel generator set to reduce its load capacity.
4. When the foundation is made of concrete, the levelness of the unit must be measured with a spirit level during installation, so that the unit is fixed on a level foundation. There should be special anti-vibration pads or foot bolts between the unit and the foundation.
5. The shell of the unit must have a reliable protective grounding. For generators that need to have a neutral point directly grounded, a professional must perform neutral grounding and be equipped with lightning protection devices. It is strictly forbidden to use the grounding device of the mains power to conduct the neutral point. Ground directly.
6. The two-way switch between the generator set and the mains must be very reliable to prevent reverse power transmission. The wiring reliability of the two-way switch needs to be verified by the local power supply department.