When installing diesel generator sets, pay attention to the following items
1. The installation site should be well ventilated, the generator end should have enough air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have good air outlets. The area of the air outlet should be more than 1.5 times larger than the area of the water tank.
2. The area around the installation site should be kept clean and avoid placing objects that can produce acidic, alkaline and other corrosive gases and vapors nearby. If conditions permit, fire extinguishing devices should be equipped.
3. If it is used indoors, the exhaust pipe must be connected to the outdoors. The pipe diameter must be ≥ the diameter of the exhaust pipe of the muffler. The pipe elbow should not exceed 3 to ensure smooth exhaust. Tilt the pipe downward by 5-10 degrees to avoid rainwater injection; if the exhaust pipe is installed vertically upward, a rain cover must be installed.
4. When the foundation is made of concrete, use a level to measure its level during installation, so that the unit is fixed on a level foundation. There should be special anti-vibration pads or foot bolts between the unit and the foundation.
5. The shell of the unit must have a reliable protective grounding. For generators that need to have a neutral point directly grounded, the neutral point must be grounded by a professional and equipped with lightning protection devices. It is strictly forbidden to use the grounding device of the mains power for neutral The point is directly grounded.
6. The two-way switch between the generator and the mains must be very reliable to prevent reverse power transmission. The wiring reliability of the two-way switch needs to be inspected and approved by the local power supply department.
7. The wiring of the starting battery must be firm.